The term ‘The SMA Trust’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, which is registered with the Charity Commission (No. 1097765) and which is based at 3 Wychwood Court, Cotswold Business Village, Moreton-in-Marsh, Glos, GL56 0JQ, United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this Website.
Applicable Terms and Conditions
The Website is owned by The SMA Trust and any use made of this site (including registrations and donations made via the Website) is subject to these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to make changes to our Terms and Conditions. You will be subject to the Terms and Conditions in force at the time that you use the Website. If any provision in our Terms and Conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that provision will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provision.
Use of the Website
Anyone is entitled to view the Website and to use the information contained for their own purposes provided:
- it is used for information purposes only, for reproduction for personal use only and not for reproduction on any other website or for commercial gain;
- all copyright, trade mark and other proprietary notices are kept on the Material;
- any links created to the Website are notified to and approved by us before they are created;
- no part of the Website is copied, stored in a retrieval system, modified, distributed, republished or transmitted in any form or by any means to any third party without our written permission.
Copyright and trademarks
- Copyright in the Material is owned by The SMA Trust or its content suppliers.
- The names and logos of The SMA Trust and all related product and service names, designs and slogans are the trade names, service marks or trademarks of The SMA Trust and may not be used without our prior consent.
No Medical Advice
Our Website does not offer medical advice and nothing contained is intended to constitute professional advice for medical diagnosis or treatment or to advocate or recommend the purchase of any product or use of any service or to endorse or guarantee the credentials or appropriateness of any health care provider. For medical advice, you are strongly advised to consult with an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your own particular situation.
The Website is primarily intended for use by UK residents. We cannot guarantee that the Website or the information that it contains complies with or is appropriate for use in other countries.
Your use of the Website
You agree not to use the Website for any purpose that will break the law or in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademarks, service marks or other intellectual property rights of The SMA Trust or third parties. Unauthorised use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Third party websites
The Website contains links to websites operated by parties other than The SMA Trust. Such links are provided for your convenience only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their content. The inclusion of links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
- Whilst we have taken every precaution in compiling this Website, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials.
- Material on the Website is intended to provide general information only and, as such, should not be considered as a substitute for advice covering any specific situation.
- You should seek appropriate advice before taking or refraining from taking any action in reliance on any information contained in this Website. So far as permissible by law, we do not accept any liability to any person relating to the use of any such information.
- Whilst we try to ensure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if for any reason it is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance/ repair or for reasons beyond our control.
Shopping Terms & Conditions
We aim to deliver all orders within 2-7 days if the goods are in stock. If the goods you order are out of stock, we will contact you to offer a refund or replacement product.
You can cancel an order and return any goods that may already have been dispatched up to 7 days from receipt. Our terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
We hope you will be happy with your purchase. Please check the goods on delivery and ensure that they are supplied correctly. If any of the goods prove to be unsuitable please return them within 7 days in the original packaging and in an unused condition for a full refund, less any postage costs.
If you are uncertain about anything in these Terms and Conditions please send an email to email@example.com or write to us at our registered office at the address above.